This page outlines the workflow once a Mobile Team Member has received an assignment.
- Mobile Crisis Unit members with a status of Available will receive a text notification when they are assigned to a crisis.
- Mobile Crisis Unit Members will also receive an alert within the system
- Clicking the address will provide directions from the Mobile Team Member’s location to the crisis location
Clicking the link next to View/Acknowledge on the web app notification or the link after the work ”Tap” on the text notification will provide the user a detailed summary of the intake form.
- After reviewing the crisis information, the user must click Accept or Decline
- If Decline is selected, the user must provide a reason for declining
- If Accept is selected, the user will then click the Arrive button when they have arrived at the scene
- Crisis information for the crisis is entered on the Mobile Unit tab
- At the conclusion of the crisis, the user will set the Final Disposition and click Submit and Close