Referring administrators are not able to be added or updated via the portal at this time. Please use the Submit a Ticket button at the top or bottom of this page for further assistance.
Receiving Organizations may have multiple administrators per service. Receiving admins have access to all services.
Any active receiving administrator can add another receiving administrator at any time. Once added, the new user will receive an email with a link to verify the account and complete the registration process.
To add an additional receiving administrator:
- Login to your state's OpenBeds site.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the application and click Manage Users.
- Click the Add Receiving Administrators button.
- Enter the name and email address of the new administrator.
- Click Submit.
- You'll then be taken back to the Manage Users screen:
- The newly added administrator will receive an email to complete their account:
- After clicking the link the email, they are taken to a pre-populated registration screen where they must enter a contact phone number, contact method, and a password.
- Once this is complete, the new administrator is automatically logged into the application.